Leadership and Management Course – 2 Days
Leadership & Management Training Course
This 2 day “Essential Leadership Skills For Managers” course will give managers, supervisors and team leaders the leadership skills and training they probably never received when first promoted. We have found that the majority of people within this role have been asked to “learn as they go” and have never received the essential leadership training that is required to help them perform effectively. So we have carefully put together this 2 day Leadership training course to give you the confidence, skills and tools required to proceed in this very challenging area. We use a combination of theory and practice to facilitate your learning and to help increase your confidence, leadership and supervisory skills in a safe, controlled and non threatening environment.
This 2 day Leadership training course will benefit anyone in a managerial or supervisory position. It will provide you with the relevant skills and tools you need to be a professional and effective leader as well as increase your confidence and knowledge.
By using a blend of theory and practice, this 2 day course is designed to increase your confidence in the field of leadership and supervision, and to provide you with the essential knowledge and toolkit of skills to work with confidence in this challenging, but very rewarding area.
By the end of this leadership training course you will understand:
- The roles and responsibilities of an effective Supervisor and Team Leader
how to lead your team to success by being given an insight into recognised Leadership styles
- how to apply a variety of Communication Styles when dealing with a range of differing personalities
- how to Motivate teams and individuals and how to drive their performance to deliver outstanding results
- how to develop the people within your team by delivering Feedback effectively and by setting them SMART Objectives
- recognised tools and techniques used to understand Behaviours and handle any Conflict that may emerge amongst members of your team
- how to drive the productivity of your team by applying effective Delegation and Time Management techniques
Suitability – Who should attend? – LeadershipTraining Course
This Essential Leadership Skills For Managers Course is suitable for anyone who manages, leads or supervises in any environment, or those who have recently taken up a managerial position but have not received any previous training. If you are looking to develop your skills, confidence, knowledge and understanding of how to inspire your team to deliver outstanding results and to be recognised as being an effective leader and role model to others, then this course will fully meet your objectives and expectations.
Course Content – Leadership Training Course
- Defining the role of the Manager, Supervisor and Team Leader
- Understanding the skills, attributes and qualities of an effective Leader
- Establishing your credibility and authority as a Supervisor/Team Leader
- Acquiring a range of Leadership Styles to suit different situations
- Motivating your people towards success
- Handling difficult people and difficult situations – Conflict Management
- Managing workloads through effective Delegation
- Organising yourself and others through effective Time Management
- Communicating effectively with a range of personalities
- Acquiring the essential skill of delivering Feedback effectively
- Managing difficult personalities and Behaviours within your team
- Coaching individuals and conducting one to one Meetings
- Managing the performance of your people and setting SMART objectives
- Getting the most from your Team Meetings
On completion of the course, delegates will receive a delegate pack which includes:
- Course workbooks,
- Contact phone number & email address where attendees can receive follow up consultation with the trainer when back in the workplace
- Certificate of Attendance
The course trainer will work with all delegates to create a practical and personal action plan that can be implemented back in the workplace.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings