Principled Negotiation Skills
A key skill for every manager is the ability to negotiate, whether it’s with clients, suppliers or staff. This in-depth module demonstrates the use of principled negotiation. Devised by the Harvard team who studied negotiation tactics, this system gives everyone in the process an outcome based upon fair and equitable systems. Never again be blindsided by negotiators who use dirty tactics to get their own interests pushed forward, get what you want and what you need using Principled Negotiation Skills. Once you begin to use these techniques and information you will never feel under pressure to yield to someone else’s demands!
- What is the difference between negotiation and persuasion?
- What is negotiation?
- Principled Negotiation vs Positional Bargaining
- Negotiation Styles – which is best?
- The most important question to ask before every negotiation that could save you many hours of effort
- How to conduct negotiations that result in smart agreements
- Develop a confident style to deflect tough tactics
- How to build effective negotiation strategies
- How to identify hidden agendas and take action
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
Duration: 2 day£675.00
This 2 day Essential Leadership Skills For Managers course will give managers, supervisors and team leaders the leadership skills and training they probably never received when first promoted.Details
Duration: 1 day£295.00
This participatory Developing Self Esteem, Assertiveness and Personal Effectiveness course will provide each learner with the knowledge and skills to understand themselves and others and to learn more about who…Details