This course includes the theory of stress and its management and offers a practical approach to stress management based on current research and practice. To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all attendees a psychological profile questionnaire will need completing by each delegate prior to the course.
- How stressed are you now?
- Individual and organisational symptoms of negative stress
- Relaxation techniques
- Lifestyle management
- Time management
- Coping strategies at work and home.
- Define stress and understand how it differs from pressure.
- Have a working understanding of modern models of stress.
- Recognise the symptoms and thought processes of stress.
- Identify the main physical, psychological and behavioural symptoms of stress in self and others.
- Recognise thinking errors and performance interfering thoughts and develop coaching, training or counselling thinking skills to help individuals modify these beliefs.
- Develop a range of strategies and techniques to tackle stress.
- Recognise the organisational symptoms of stress and identify what strategies can be undertaken to prevent and manage stress at work
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
Duration: 2 day£750.00
This 2 day Essential Leadership Skills For Managers course will give managers, supervisors and team leaders the leadership skills and training they probably never received when first promoted.Details
Duration: 1 day£295.00
This participatory Developing Self Esteem, Assertiveness and Personal Effectiveness course will provide each learner with the knowledge and skills to understand themselves and others and to learn more about who…Details